What is a Bio? What goes in a Bio? I sit here listening to various Pink Floyd songs wondering what to write, but all I can think about is how much trouble I give to the production staffs I’ve worked with over the years. "Chris, we need to know who you are, where you’re from, and what you’ve done." I shrug and say that my name is Christopher James Cavanaugh, I’m from the south side of Chicago (and am a die hard Sox fan), and that I’ve been in several plays throughout my time at college. Oh, and I have a degree in Performance, and wish to pursue a Masters in Directing. "We need more Chris, and we need it by tomorrow?" Fine, I’m 23, and will be older every time you read this. I went to Blackburn College, and graduated with a double major and a minor. The majors were Profession Communications and Performance, and the minor was in Speech. I’m a writer by trade, but I find it hard to finish anything I start. And finally my greatest moment in my entire acting career was, and will always be, acting alongside my best friend in Neil Simon’s The Good Doctor.